BISHTa HOT TUB HYGIENE TRAINING COURSE
This hot tub training course is designed to ensure that hot tub staff have the knowledge needed to ensure that hot tubs are safely maintained as per the current guidance HSG282, this course will also augment hot tub staff with additional knowledge required to understand about the proliferation of Legionella and other pathogenic bacterias that can be found in hot tubs. Topics we cover in this course are:-
- Legionella awareness in hot tubs.
- Daily chemical checks.
- Recording of the checks.
- Methods for checking the chemicals.
- Practical chemical checking with photometers, comparators, and test strips.
- Legionella risk assessments.
- Monthly bacteriological sampling and what should be sampled for.
- Guest information for safe use of the hot tubs.
- Disclaimers, and hot tub information in the welcome packs.
- Methods of cleaning the tubs.
- Maintaining filters.
The cost for this course is £250 + VAT per delegate. This includes lunch, morning/afternoon coffees, and a copy of the PowerPoint presentation and literature to take home. This course comes with an industry-recognized certification that will allow delegates to become members of BISHTA should they wish to. Solway Water Management is currently the first and only Scottish-based company that can deliver this course.
Please note that there is a maximum of 6 people per course, so prior booking is recommended. We can also hold bespoke onsite training courses if required.
Upcoming Courses for 2024
Courses are held at our office in Gatehouse of Fleet DG7 2BG with a maximum of 6 people.
January 17th - February 14th - March 13th - May 15th - September 18th - October 16th - November 13th